The Engineering Services Management (ESM) division of Dron & Dickson offers clients a full range of electrical equipment supply and services across a wide aspect of electrical systems, including electrical equipment design, electrical equipment maintenance and electrical equipment supplies. Dron & Dickson have extensive experience in installing and maintaining hazardous area electrical systems in both upstream and downstream facilities within the Oil & Gas business and also across various industrial environments from pharmaceuticals to distilleries. We are also actively undertaking and tendering for work in North Africa and the Middle East.
Following best industry practice Dron & Dickson have developed and implemented a competency management system, which ensures that personnel provided to the industry meets the requirements of any given scope of work. This ensures our personnel are fully qualified and trained in all aspects of the particular discipline they are working within.
Our clients include BP, Shell, Nexen, ConocoPhillips, BG Group and Centrica Energy and we are able to offer, cost effective, technical solutions to meet all the latest industry legislation and standards. Our successful track record of delivering projects in a safe and reliable manner has enabled us to develop long term relationships and retain contracts with our customers.
Dron & Dickson have a proven track record in the following fields:
- Preparation and Maintenance of Client's Ex Equipment Register
- Maintenance of Ex Equipment and Ex Enclosures
- Design, Installation and Maintenance of Lighting Systems
- Design and Installation of Small Design Scopes / Modifications
- Implementation of Ex Strategies to Comply with Clients Maintenance Plan
- Provision of Competency Assured Technicians
- Provision of IRATA Approved Rope Access Technicians
- Weidmuller On-Site Junction Box Modifications
- General Electrical Contracting Offshore Including, Cabling and Cable Management Systems
- Core Crew Electrical Support
- Trace Heating Maintenance and Repair
- Fire and Gas Cable and Detector Installations
All the above activities are supported by Qualified Electrical Services Managers, Electrical Project Engineers, Electrical Project Coordinators and Electrical Administrative Staff