Our Management System... Your ongoing assurance...
Dron & Dickson is registered to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 with the leading certification body NQA. We are also one of the first companies to be part of the FPAL (First Point Assessment) Verify Scheme for Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety.
This gives you the peace of mind that our Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems undergo an intensive audit every six months and when you do business with Dron & Dickson you have the confidence that:
- We have clear processes that deliver what we promise on time, every time.
- We constantly check your upstream supply chain to ensure quality and on time delivery standards are maintained.
- We listen to you and review our internal performance to continuously improve on our service performance.
- Our wholesale operations meet and exceed not only the legal minimum but also the stringent standards laid down in ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- As licensed waste carriers, meet and exceed waste management standards laid down by The Environment Agency and The Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA).
- The Dron & Dickson team is trained to bring you the best possible service.
- Our Engineering Management Services give you an assurance of competency to the very highest standards of technical and safety expertise.
- With OPITO Trained Competency Assessors and an FPAL Verified Competency Assurance, the ongoing maintenance of our Competency Assurance System is visible to you via FPAL.
Commitment to sustainability...
- We actively work with our supply chain to ensure that our environmental policy is implemented during design, manufacture, installation, and disposal so that we can reduce our impact on the environment from ‘cradle to grave'.
- By setting ourselves challenging business, environmental and health & safety objectives as a basis of continual improvement, the Dron & Dickson team are striving to become best in class.
- We are passionate about the environment and have ISO 14001 certification.
And don't forget, if you are an FPAL member log on now to access our capability profile and see the performance feedback from our customers that we actively use as a basis for continual improvement.